It’s hard to figure out the difference between pylon signs and monument signs at all. They’ve confused many of you already.
But there has to be some difference because of which they have different names, Right? What are these? This is a question that bothers many people.
Differences between Pylon signs and Monument Signs:
- Monument signs are more grounded as compared to Pylon signs.
- Monument signs can be more ornamental.
- Pylon signs can be used to advertise more than one business making it more cost effective.
- Pylon signs also act as landmarks.
- Pylon signs are used for better brand visibility because of their size and height etc. and monument signs are very pleasant on the eyes.
Now that the differences are very prominent, which one do you intend to buy?