When it’s time for you to select office wall signs, you’ve to do more than just add functional messages to the walls. You can add office signs outside for brand recognition, but what about the inside?
Inside decor, including, wall signs, can add pizzazz to your workplace. With wall signs, you can display your marketing or branding messages without coming right out and saying “Buy Me.”
It’s all about the visuals. According to Kissmetrics, “9 out of 10 people are visually influenced when making a purchase”.
Here are some ideas on using office wall signs:
Directional Office Signs Empower Visitors
Being able to navigate across multiple floors within an office space gives visitors the feeling that your company is well organized and on top of things, which of course heightens the likelihood that these visitors will become clients or buyers.
Wall Signs That Recognize Your Workforce
- Recognizing workers for their dedication to the profession and work ethic.
- Important announcement boards.
- Placed at the entrance of building for wayfinding or brand recognition or for both.
- Can also be used for office room classifications (conference rooms, dining hall etc)
Signs for the Lobby
Having a lobby sign is an introduction to your business. Here’s a general workflow when it comes to lobby signs:
- A visitor enters and looks at the lobby sign, which makes it a focal point for greeting visitors
- The lobby sign displays company name and marketing message, here it gets registered in the visitor’s mind
- On their way out, they once again have a look at your office lobby sign, making it a topic for conversation for their next visit.
These reasons are why you can never go wrong with lobby signs.
Wall Art Calls for High-resolution Prints
Not all office wall signs have to be functional. Some can be fun and add to the overall attractive nature of the surroundings. Some other ideas for wall art are:
- Gorgeous depictions of cityscapes at night
- Images of cities where other branches of your office exist. Or branch cities highlighted on map
- Floral prints
- Inspirational quotes
- The street art inside an office. This can be on prints or directly painted on the walls.
These varieties of wall art can add pizzazz to your office. They add branding messages as well as a hip ambiance for workers and visitors to enjoy.
If we’ve inspired you to look at your office walls and think about your signage, contact our graphic artists for a consultancy on wall signs. Or have a look at some of our designs. We’ll gladly visit your office to inventory your signs and propose additions to help you enhance your business signage.